Call for Proposals
Deadline for submission of proposals: 31 May 2018
Pre-Conference Workshops are full or half-day working sessions that bring together groups of conference registrants only (10-60 people) with the aim of advancing work on a specific project or providing a training experience to conference attendees.
Limited space is available on November 26, 2018 for full day (9am-5pm) or half-day (9am-1pm or 1-5pm), or November 27, 2018 for half-day (9am-1pm) workshops. While space and basic audio-visual support will be provided for organizers who are ISUH members without charge, other organizers and participants (non-ISUH members) are responsible for the cost of space and audio-visual support. Please note that all organizers are responsible for the cost of any materials, lunch and coffee-breaks.
Proposals should indicate the following:
- Names, titles and organizational affiliations of the organizers
- Background describing the initiative for which the workshop is requested
- Objectives of the workshop and how it links to ISUH goals and/or conference themes
- Brief description of the workshop content and proposed speakers
- Target audience/participants and numbers (minimum of 10 participants and maximum of 60
- Duration and preferred date (November 26, 2018 am/pm/all day; or November 27, 2018 am)
- Additional Registration fee (if any) -- Organizers must cover the costs of food and materials and, for non-ISUH members, the additional cost of meeting space and audio-visual support
Proposals for pre-conference workshops should be emailed to email@example.com with the Subject line: Pre-Conference Workshop Proposal. Workshops will be selected by the ISUH Secretariat and the conference host.
NOTE: Email addresses are provided for submission of proposals only. Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances.