17th International Conference on Urban Health
Transforming our Collective Urban Future: Learning from COVID-19
Online: Live and On-demand | 6-8 July 2021
The International Society for Urban Health (ISUH) is delighted to invite you to join our 17th International Conference on Urban Health: 2021 hosted online by SALURBAL and project partners across Latin America.
Join our international network of interdisciplinary urban health researchers, policymakers, business leaders, practitioners, and grassroots community advocates to exchange ideas, advance research, and drive action across sectors, transforming urban environments to promote health and environmental sustainability as we rethink urban health in the context of COVID-19.
Call for submissions
Present your research in an interactive conference experience direct from your desktop or mobile device: live-stream your presentation and take part in discussion through live Q&A and poster sessions.
Abstracts are invited by 9 April 2021 for contributions for workshops, panels, talks and posters on the following core themes:
1. Urban health inequities
2. Transforming built environments
3. Governance and public health systems
4. Urban health over the lifecourse
5. Climate and urban health
6. Urban health in Latin America and the Caribbean
Reasons to attend ICUH 2021:
- Meet and connect with members of the only global non-governmental organization focused exclusively on urban health and health equity worldwide
- Join experts from across sectors and disciplines to discuss innovative strategies for improving health in cities and addressing the urban determinants of health
- Share the latest challenges and opportunities to advancing urban health, health equity, healthy city design, sustainability and resilience, illuminated by the COVID-19 pandemic
- Advance the generation, exchange, and application of multidisciplinary and intersectoral urban health knowledge and practice from across the world
Scientific Committee Chairs
Ana Diez Roux
International Society for Urban Health
Olga Lucía Sarmiento Dueñas
J. Jaime Miranda