Author registration deadline: 11 June 2021
Registration deadline for non-presenters: 5 July 2021
*UK VAT is chargeable at 20% on online registration rates. However, if your company is VAT exempt as a UK B2B, EU B2B or Non-EU B2B customer please contact Gemma Boodell with your VAT number and we can provide an appropriate invoice. If you are based in Australia or Switzerland please also contact Gemma Boodell, as your invoice needs raising with Australian/Swiss VAT. You will need to confirm your VAT number if you are an Australian B2B customer.
† If you are an ISUH member, please select the registration rate that corresponds with your country listing and enter the discount code provided by ISUH when prompted. All students who are ISUH members should select the student option regardless of where you are from then enter the discount code when prompted. If you didn't receive or cannot find your discount code, please email email@example.com.
ISUH Membership Rates
Become an ISUH Member today and save big on ICUH 2021 conference fees!
If you are not a member of ISUH, please consider joining before you register to receive a discounted conference registration fee. Click here to see details and become a member. After becoming a member, you will automatically receive an email with a discount code to enter on the registration page.
ISUH membership category
Conference registration fee includes:
Delegates attending the live online event can:
- Stream live talks and poster sessions via the online platform and mobile apps
- Access the ePosters
- Ask questions, participate in online chat and polls during the live sessions
- Network with speakers and other delegates during the live event
- Visit the live exhibitor ‘booths’ and chat with exhibitors
- Access the recorded talks, poster sessions and ePosters* for 30 days after the conference
- Access exhibitor profiles for 30 days after the conference
- View abstracts of all presentations for 30 days after the conference
Delegates registering after the deadline for live attendance have on-demand access for 30 days after the conference closes to:
- Watch recorded sessions (talks and posters)*
- View ePosters
- Message authors and other attendees
- Access exhibitor profiles and materials
- View abstracts of all presentations
* On-demand access includes recordings of talks and slides, poster pitches and posters from authors that have agreed for post event distribution: the organisers cannot guarantee on-demand access to all presentations
Conference registration fees can be made by credit card. Elsevier accepts MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
Conference registration is non-refundable.
To view details about Elsevier Conference Admissions policy - Click here
† ISUH members will receive a discount code from ISUH. If you have not received or misplaced your discount code, please contact the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
** Delegates from lower, lower middle or upper middle income counties (as identified by the World Bank listing of June 2019) are entitled to a reduced registration rate. You can view the full list of country economies here.
***Student rate applies to those registered for a higher degree. Student registration forms must be accompanied by a signed letter from your head of department attesting to student status. These should be emailed to Gemma Boodell (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) to support your registration